Lead Silver Alloy Auxiliary Anode for Impressed Current Cathodic Protection
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100000pieces/Every Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Impressed current cathodic protection
- 13 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: YH-NPF
- Transport Package: Carton Packing
- Origin: China
- Trademark: YH
- Specification: Contain 20%Ag
- HS Code: 7607190
YH-NPF series lead silver alloy auxiliary anodeIntroduction:
The electro-depositing Pb-0.8%Ag alloy anode was prepared by lead silver anode electro-depositing lead and silver on the surface of aluminum sheet, and the traditional casting Pb-0.8%Ag alloy anode was prepared by the method of the solid film casting.
The electrochemical properties, structure and morphology of two kinds of anodes were studied by constant current polarization, cyclic voltammetry, ac impedance, X-ray diffraction and scanning electron microscopy.
The results show that the surface formation of PbO2 is more, the corrosion resistance and the conductivity are better, the surface topography is more compact and even.
1. Compared with the casting Pb-0.8%Ag alloy electrode, the anode film of the electro-depositing Pb-0.8%Ag alloy anode is more uniform and compact and more stable.
2. The surface formation of PbO2 is more, the corrosion resistance and the conductivity are better, the surface topography is more compact and even.
|Material||Use environment||Max. Working current density(A/m2)||consumption(Kg/A.a)||Polarization potential ≤V|
|Lead silver alloy anode||Contain 20%Ag||In the seawater||50~250||1×10-1||2.0|
|Lead silver micro-platinum anode||In the seawater||50~1000||8×10-3||2.2|
|Chemical elements||Ag||Pb||Impurity ≤|
Can be widely used in seawater anti-corrosion.
|Name||Type||Shape||Dimension (mm)||Anode body working area(mm2)||Anode body thickness(mm)||Service life||Work current range|
|Lead silver alloy anode||YH-NPF||linear||920||180||40||8||600×50||32||>6||1.5~7.5|