Long-Acting Buried Polarization Probe, Stable Potential Measurement Probe
|FOB Price:||US $1-2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-2/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500000pieces/Every Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: YHRJC(D)
- Transport Package: Carton Packing
- Origin: China
- Trademark: YH
- Specification: to eliminate about 90% IR drops
- HS Code: 90329000
Long buried polarization probe is a long-acting and stable potential measurement probe with underground steel pipeline and cathodic protection system, which can eliminate the IR drops. It is mainly applied for the detection and monitoring of potential of cathodic protection in corrosion control engineering of steel pipeline under water or underground. About 90% IR drops in the soil media can be eliminated through using the special structure of the probe. The IR drops in soil media can be eliminated basically through using the potential measuring instrument together with ZSC-2, which can make the monitoring protective potential result more accurate. The built-in reference electrode of the probe is a copper/saturated copper sulfate electrode or a zinc electrode. The product is developed under the standard of TM0494 NACE -- Standard Test Method for Cathodic Protection of Metal Pipeline Underground and under Water, which is in line with the requirements of the latest technical standards at home and abroad.
Range of Application:
In soil and pipeline
Long life span and low internal resistance
3.1 Stable point position: copper/ saturated copper sulfate electrode (compared to CES electrode).
3.3: Internal resistance
3.4 Working life
3.5 Eliminating IR drops: to eliminate about 90% IR drops, with better effect by integrating ZDC-2 potential measuring instrument.
1. Polarization probe is fragile, so be careful in carrying to avoid breaking and shattering the probe. Don't pull the cable as handling tools.
2. Placed in a cool and dry place before burying to avoid sunlight and rain.
3. Do not put it together with other chemicals.
4. Do not cut cable insulation layer in carrying and installation process.
5. Check the circular hole at the bottom of the probe carefully before using the polarization probe to ensure it would not be blocked by plastic cloth and other insulating material, which has an impact on the test result.
When the polarization test probe is left unused, the bottom part of the probe should be immersed in tap water. In order to prevent the polarization test piece from rusting, the sacrificial anode can be connected with the wire 2 or 3 of the probe. Even if the probe of the test piece is born with floating rust, it does not affect the utilization as the floating rust is lightly wiped before using.