Cu/CuSo4 Reference Electrode, Buried Type Reference Electrode
|FOB Price:||US $1-2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-2/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500000pieces/Every Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: YHCX
- Transport Package: Carton Packing
- Origin: China
- Trademark: YH
- Specification: Reliable performance and long service life
- HS Code: 90279000
The reference electrode is one of the important parts of the cathodic protection system. It can be used to measure the electric potential of the protected structure, and can be utilized as a signal source of the constant potential rectifier, which can be controlled automatically. In the cathodic protection of buried pipelines, underground cables, and other metal structures, Cu/CuSO4 reference electrode is widely used. As an ideal buried reference electrode, the long-acting Cu/CuSO4 reference electrode of our company is reasonable in structure, reliable in performance and long in service life, thus it is widely used in the cathodic protection of buried pipelines, underground storage tanks, and other metal structures. The long-acting Cu/CuSO4 reference electrode produced by our company has various advantages such as reasonable structure, reliable performance and long service life etc. According to the different needs of the market and customer requirements, our technical staff develop reference electrode with a variety of materials and different usages in order to meet the diversified demands of the market, for example reference electrode which can be buried underground for a long period of time, reference electrode which has long service life, double ceramic, long-acting and buried reference electrode made of copper sulfate which can be used to measure the potential signal accurately, pressure-proof reference electrode made of copper sulfate which is used to protect cathode at the bottom of large-scaled storage tank, silver /silver chloride reference electrode and high purity zinc reference electrode which is used to protect cathode of equipment in sea or fresh water and plug type reference electrode which is used in the cathodic protection system in the wall of oil storage tank, pressure vessel and condenser in power plant. Reference electrode with different materials and usages can be customized according to customers' requirements.
Reliable performance and long service life.
Range of Application:
1. Accurately monitoring the state of cathodic protection. It can be used as potential measurements to sacrifice anode protection.
2. It can be used as stable signal source which can be controlled automatically in impressed current cathodic protection system. It can be applied for the cathodic protection system in buried pipelines and underground metal structures.
3. It can be embedded in places which needs to be monitored but cannot be reached, such as the center of the bottom of the container, the position which cannot be reached between the large underground fuel depot and chemical storage tank and pipe network under the city road.. It can be pre-plugged during construction for a long time use.
4. Telemetry signals source for cathodic protection of pipelines.
|Main technical indexes of long-acting buried copper / saturated copper sulfate reference electrode|
|Critical current density: +38~-10uA/cm2;|
|Electric potential accuracy: ≤±10mV;|
|Electrode design life: > 10 years;|
|Open circuit potential: +316 mV(V,CSE)|